- Spend less time dreaming and more time making!
- Read more books.
- Crochet more and finish that ripple blanket, it is going to be H U G E but at the moment it is STILL more like a scarf.
- Make jam using my fab jam making kit that is still sitting there unused in my cupboard.
- Try out one new recipe a week.
- Make cake pops! They look so cute.
- Grow peas successfully on the allotment. Other crops grow so well but I haven't managed to produce a good crop of peas yet.
- A very predictable resolution at number 8 - join the gym.....and actually go. I've joined gyms before: in 2008, 2009 and 2010. I'm a serial gym-joiner but not a gym-goer. This year I WILL go and I WILL get fit and healthy, if only so that I can bake and eat more cake. Surely that's motivation enough, right? Hmmmm. Watch this space.
- Make handmade gifts to make friends smile.
- Learn how to Lindy Hop.
HOPES AND DREAMS
Our flat has been up for sale for 6 months now so my BIG hope is that 2011 might see us move into a larger house with our own garden so that *SQUEAL OF EXCITEMENT* I can own some chickens! Fingers crossed for this one.
Happy New Year! May your year be full of laughter, cake and happiness.